Prime Video has made several changes to our specs and standards to simplify and improve the content partner experience.
If you are ready to migrate to new specs, contact your Operations Account Manager.
v6.1 December 12, 2018
- Localization of support content in Spanish, French, Italian, German, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese.
- 4K UHD Title Metadata in US, UK, DE, and JP: New naming convention for 4K UHD title metadata.
- MEC Updates: We’ve clarified that at least one instance of ReleaseHistory is required for each submission with "ReleaseType = Original". This is in line with the MovieLabs spec.
- 4K UHD & HDR SLAs: We’ve updated our SLAs due to longer encoding times for these formats.
- Foreign Language Content Onboarding: Added instructions for onboarding Foreign Language Content that is intended for customers that don’t speak the primary language of any given territory (i.e. Spanish content in the US).