Images are a key way for customers to discover and interact with your content on Prime Video. We have specific requirements for TV and movie images as outlined below.
Don't include the following image elements:
- Bugs, logos, and watermarks
- References to other formats or format-specific logos ("Now on DVD," Blu-Ray logos, etc.)
- Studio or network logos
- Callouts to external websites, other distribution platforms, or theatrical release dates
- Borders: When your image is scaled, borders may partially or completely disappear
- Small text: When your image is scaled, it might become unreadable
- Padding: Using letterboxing or pillarboxing to fit images to spec makes your image look inconsistent within the Prime Video customer experience
- On-screen text (title treatment, credits, subtitles, etc.)
- Drug use, nudity, or sexually-suggestive content
- Someone harming or fighting another individual, guns, or other weapons. If an image containing a weapon cannot be avoided, please avoid images with weapons pointed directly at the viewer or an individual in the video.
- Spoilers: Don't include spoilers for the plot of the episode. For elimination-based reality TV shows, attempt to keep the competitors' identities obscured as much as possible as the season progresses so as not to reveal winners/losers.